Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sick of being sick.

I went to Nokdim for Shabbat. It was great, as always. Haven't been feeling well so I slept a lot and drank lots of tea and ate lots of good food. Came home last night. Was kept up by my coughing and some people who were way too loud after 3a.m. Oh well, I skyped Ben. Went to the Doctor this morning. Got there at 9:08, you can only walk in without an appointment before 9. They said I'd have to come back but then they decided there was space. That was good, 'cause it's not so easy to get there and I took off volunteering today. Got new medicine, hopefully it will work. I've been through all kinds of meds for cough and congestion, and some antibiotics. But they didn't work so now I have 10 days worth of something else. Just made sunny side up eggs and toast so I could take the medicine with food. It was delicious. The apartment is disgusting right now from shabbat, but hopefully people will clean up their messes. Going to go out with Katie soon and try to find some gifts for people. Don't know if we'll come back for optional classes or not, but we will go to film. K that's all for now. Anyone who is reading...miss you! love you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment